As the assignments are getting more involved and are taking more & more time, I am going to stop posting to the blog. I will however explore the resources included in the assignments. Thanks for this worthwhile RA effort.
I'm sorry you've decided to stop posting. You're doing an excellent job & I hope you feel you've gained something useful from it.
If you were concerned about the June 30th deadline, I wanted you to know that you can still continue the training at your own pace just to learn new resources & keep your hand in. You can also access the training from home if you are so inclined.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments for the committee.
1 comment:
Hi Kim,
I'm sorry you've decided to stop posting. You're doing an excellent job & I hope you feel you've gained something useful from it.
If you were concerned about the June 30th deadline, I wanted you to know that you can still continue the training at your own pace just to learn new resources & keep your hand in. You can also access the training from home if you are so inclined.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments for the committee.
Andrea Shore - PI
Post a Comment