After checking out these links, I've decided on the NPR Book Link because I like the way it's organized and it isn't as slow as Goodreads. Also, I've had some customers talk about books they've seen on the NPR site and have always wondered about it. And, of course I want to support public radio.
It was a no-brainer to pick the Mystery Readers International Genre link. The first Journal in 2013 lists Environmental Mysteries which I really enjoy.
I was sorry that there weren't some other genre links to select from.
1 comment:
No worries, this is just to get your feet wet. It sounds like you're a person to call for Mystery recommendations, so try some different genres as you go along to really broaden your horizons. Our Beneath the Covers blog has lots of good reviews of books I'd never have read on my own.
Post a Comment